Thoughtful design makes all the difference in the mood and productivity of New York’s top companies and firms. Step into these inspiring, simply amazing offices.
1. Google’s Chelsea Office by Interior Architects offers digital and analog solutions to office harmony
Lissoni Associati ottomans are scattered through the pre-function area.
2. HOK and HYL Architecture turn a stuffy, old fashioned space into the calming, light-filled White & Case Law Office
Reception’s oak-veneered desk floats above sandstone tile.
3. Andrew Franz Architect transforms Beaux-Arts tower into Financial Office
A new walnut stair leads up to the mezzanine addition called the bridge.
4. Bustle’s New York HQ by Corgan reflects the news source’s unique energy
Collaboration rooms feature writable glass surfaces, and the open office area allows for unobstructed sight lines.
5. Great Bowery finds its home in renovated, landmarked bank building by MATEI
A top-floor conference room features photography by Paola Kudacki.
6. Studios Architecture just does it for Nike’s new NYC Office
In the library, chairs by Lievore Altherr Molina line a table with a writable top.
7. Gensler designs itself a new office located in the Theater District, taking inspiration from the surroundings
In a meeting area, an Achille Castiglioni chandelier floats over an Eero Saarinen table.
8. Collins teams up with Thiel Architecture + Design to form a creative hub
In the library, over 5,000 books are organized on industrial shelving.
9. Swarovski reaches shiny and new heights thanks to Perkins + Will and Valerie Pasquiou
A chandelier commissioned from Vincent Van Duysen descends through the staircase in the gallery.
10. Ike Kligerman Barkley designed their own office, sparing few treasures from an entirely white interior
All interior elements were spray-painted white, sans the mid-century classics and walnut bookcases that furnish workspaces demarcated by sheetrock partitions.