Where else can you partake in some gator and get a new paracord bullwhip?
A total of 111 booths will be filled with 84 different exhibitors from 11 states at this year’s Arts in the Park. Twenty-six of those exhibitors are new to the artisan fair.
The fun doesn’t stop at beautiful wares and practical hand-crafted items. Included will be a range of music with Mogen’s Heroes, Avenger Joe members Mattie Zerr and Trent Aman, Paul Imholte and Corey Kamerud and more.
Barrel trains and inflatables will be available for children.
As always, food vendors will keep bellies full and thirsts quenched. But what pairs well with gator?
A list of vendors of craft and culinary delights follows.
1-1A. LoneTree Designs, Eric Aasmundstad and Seth Estenson, Devils Lake, N.D. Metal yard, home and garden art.
2. Butter Creations by Anne, Anne Adrian, Moorhead, Minn. Honey butter.
3. Pretty Doll Collections, Cathy and Warren Erdmann, Crystal lake, Ill. Handmade doll clothes accessories for American Girl dolls and other 15-18-inch dolls.
4-5. Apple Blossom Creations, Cindy Johnson, Holdrege, Neb. All handmade items for the home.
6. Hettinger’s Creekside Creations, Ross and Tara Hettinger, Aberdeen. Home decor.
7-8. Backyard Craft Creations, Betty Bills, Hixton, Wis. Home decor and painted screens.
9. Perfectly Nuts, Trevor Haugen, West Fargo, ND. Cinnamon roasted almonds,pecans, cashews, and seeds.
10. Tkringen Bullwhip Co., Todd Kringen, Madison. Handmade paracord bullwhips.
11. Dakota Woods Pottery, Andrea Nell, Aberdeen. Functional and decorative pottery and ceramic art.
12. Simply Divine, Penny Dockter, Jamestown, N.D. Signature wine and ice cream mix and herb dip for bread.
13. Constant Rock Art, Chris and Sharon Constant, Brandon. Engraved, sandblasted stones and tumblers.
14. Cassie B’s, Cassie Blachard, Orient. Stone, wood and tumbler engraving; onsite engraving too.
15. Brooke Co., Brooke Hockett, Brookings. Hand-lettered shirts, aprons, pillows, signs and mugs.
16. Wood products, Mike Brumbaugh, Al Riggenberg and Larry Jurgens, Aberdeen. Practical and decorative wood-turned items.
17. Kat Ceramics, Katie Schreurs, Aberdeen. Handcrafted functional ceramic wares.
18-19. LW’s Creative Stitches, Laura Wilson, Arlington. Baby items and gift ideas.
20-21. BluMoon Designs, Amy Balster, Alvord, IA: Unique handcrafted jewelry designed for casual elegance and everyday wear.
22. Copper Kettle Korn, Ramona Dockter, Mandan, N.D. Kettle corn and bottled water.
23. Char’s Kitchen, Charlene Barrie, Turton. Homemade jams, jellies, watermelon pickles and syrups.
24. JDs Gems…And More, Sharon and Dennis Beercroft, Fargo. Handmade wooden grill tools, leather belts, cuffs and key chains.
25-26. Easy Times, Dan and LaVonne Enfield, Sharon, N.D. Windsocks, garden banners and metal sports signs.
27-28. Dakota Crafts, Joyce Chord, S.D. Metal yard and garden art.
29. Bill Blide, Aberdeen. Southwestern-inspired jewelry with stone, bone and metal.
30-31. JB’s Country Store, Jordan Lee Breeding, Faulkton. Handcrafted and upcycled art.
32. Hills Metal, Brad Hills, Crooks. Handcrafted metal sculptures of animals, birds, flowers and reptiles.
33-34. Smith Family Crafts, Charlotte and Ken Smith, Shenandoah, Iowa. Barn stars of barn wood, hand carved animals and hand loomed rugs.
35. Do-Overs! Eclectic Jewelry & Crafts by Shelleen, Shelleen Weeks, Brookings. Handcrafted jewelry from recycled and modern materials.
36. Cedar Valley Lawn Crafts, Bill and Judy Johnston, Belgrade, Neb. Original, usable iron garden art.
37. Janet Phillips, Janet Phillips, Aberdeen. Hand sewn doll baskets, sleeping bags, back packs, activity bags and portable chalk boards.
38. Bullseye Bows, Neil Jr. and Lisa Kahrs, Dexter, Kan. Toy bow and arrow set.
39. Schulz’s Artistic Adventures, Jeffrey J. Schulz, Aberdeen. Fine art photography, paintings and drawings.
40. Chris Neys Creations, Christine Neys, Pingree, N.D. Ceramic kitchenware and yard decorations.
41. Big L Antler Products, Terry and Marcia LaBounty, Yankton. Antler decor and kitchenware items.
42. KC Creations, Karen Carlson, Lennox. Homemade wallets, makeup bags, keychains and NFL bags.
43. Kiddin’ Around, Pam Ratigan, Florence. Handmade girls’ dresses, doll clothes and accessories.
44. Chivilla Bay LLC, Bruce and Rhonda May, Groton. Chain saw animals, toy bars, planters, floral arrangements and dolls.
45-46. Wood Creations, Dennis Gustafson, Brookfield, Wis. Personalized, custom handmade alder wood frames, mattes, magnets and ornaments.
47. Von Glan Pottery, Leroy von Glan, Norfolk, Neb. Functional and sculptural pottery.
48-49. Unique Metal Designs/Leather Expressions, Stuart and Karen Hurd, Priest River, Idaho. Western and wildlife metal sculptures, leather table runners.
50. Art with Anndell, Anndell Wubben, Sioux Falls. Henna body art, temporary tattoos by Art with Anndell.
51. Wyoming Silvers, Dennis and Jill Hendrix, Upton, Wyo. Handcrafted art glass jewelry, lariat baskets, custom name rings and mixed metal jewelry.
52. Stanley’s Sugarbush, Terry Stanley, Miltona, Minn. Pure maple sugar and other products.
53. Love Repurposed, Nicole Olson and Meredith Schumacher, Aberdeen. Decor from repurposed items.
54. Superior Quality Cornhole, Heather Cool, Sioux Falls. Corn hole games, purses, wallets, scarves, key fob-wrist straps, and hand painted coasters.
55-56. In-Weave, Julie and Don Ulmer, Hawarden, Iowa. Hand-woven rugs and custom orders.
57-58. SWEN Products, Robert and Kim Schobinger, Gardner, N.D. Laser cut garden and wall decor.
59-59A. DeWall Bros. Metal Creations, Wayne and Cindy DeWall, Grand Meadow, Minn. Spoons made into flowers.
60. Farmer in the Dell, Nancy and LeRoy Lohmiller, Delmont. Raspberries made into jelly, jam, pie filling, syrup and BBQ sauce.
61-62. Painted Stuf, Lynn Sanchelli, Hugo, Minn. Hand painted mixed media wall art, journals, cards, towels and mugs.
63-63A. Nature’s Therapy, Traci Issendorf, Wahpeton, N.D. Hand-blended potpourri, soy candles, tarts and signs.
64-65. Garden Cards and More, Lisa Parker, Country Club, Mo. Personalized name pictures, home decor, flower arrangements and inspirational signs.
66. All Natural Shea Butter, Aaron and Rebecca Bruce, Tulare. Shea butter moisturizer with essential oils.
67. Out of Our Gourd, Melissa Klapper, Beaver Dam, Wis. Hand-painted, lighted holiday gourds.
68. Martin Trading Co., Bruce Martin, Golden Valley, Minn. Name frames.
69. Glassworks, Dick Cuddihy, Moorhead, Minn. Blown colored and crystal glass handmade items.
70. Say Anything…Jewelry, Stephanie Wilde, Sioux Falls. Hand stamped, handwriting, fingerprint and pet print jewelry, keepsakes and gifts.
71. Lyndie Lou, Christy Anderson, Brandon. Fashion spandex headbands.
72-73. Wild Goat Design, Terra Cypher, Parker. Hand painted and hand lettered decor, globes, and wooden signs.
74. Owl Creek Organics, Bernadette Barnaud, Nisland. Honey, flavored honey and wild berry jellies.
75-75A. Rebekah Scott Designs, Rebekah Scott, Valley Springs. Handmade purses and accessories.
76. Mark Levsen Woodcarving, Mark Levsen, Webster. Hand carved landscapes, wildlife and inspirational pieces.
77-78. Braun Metal Works, Chuck Braun, Rosholt. Custom metal signs in designs to fit every need.
79. Designs by Krista Marie, Krista Ulrich, Fargo. Handcrafted jewelry and natural bath and body products.
80. The Toy Maker, Paul Nielsen, Moorhead, Minn. Durable wood toys.
81. Donna Mack, Clear Lade. Handmade crochet doilies, curtains and table cloths in all sizes.
81A-82. Minnesota Emu, Patricia Constans, Nevis, Minn. Natural emu oil products for people and pets, eggs and feathers.
83-84. The Nature Artist, Scott Mertens, Sioux Falls. Art from nature.
85-85A. Silverfish ‘N’ Things, Robert and Lana Hendricks, Forest Lake, Minn. Sterling and silver-plate flatware and hollow ware.
86. Go Explore Crafts, Paige Sommers, Aberdeen.: Custom made outdoor/indoor furniture.
87. Daron Krueger Photography, Daron W. Krueger, Sioux Falls. Photography of the Midwest.
88. Faxon Farm’s Pure Maple Syrup, Tommy Traxler, Belle Plaine, Minn. Pure maple syrup and maple products.
89. Jewelry on the Go, Peggy Morris, Huron. Jewelry bag organizer when you travel.
90-91. Christy’s Crafts, Christy and Lynn Sjoblom, Karlstad, Minn. Hand painted screen, glass, metal, wood and tile.
92. re’New Rugs and More, Julie Symens, Sisseton. Loom woven rugs using recycled, reused and repurposed materials.
93. Francis Metal Works, John Harriman, Robbinsdale, Minn. Stone and iron sculptures.
94-95. Custom Wood Artistry, Troy Foster, Peever. Beautiful wood plaques, trays and toys.
96. Mama Peacock, Sarah Dorn, Brookings. South Dakota inspired jewelry.
97. Marney’s Sonshine and Sweet Pea, Marney Shirley, Jamestown, N.D. One of a kind button bouquets using recycled containers.
98. Phelps Pyrography, Amanda Phelps, Aberdeen. Wood burnings of wildlife.
99. Fire Rocks, Cory and Riki McManus, Duluth, Minn. Rock oil lamps and water features.
100. Darrel Bowman Pottery, Darrel Bowman, Bangor, Wis. Wheel-thrown and reduction-fired, stoneware pottery.
101-102. Original Cyn, Cynthia Hines, Mitchell. Hand painted art, hand lettered signs, reclaimed furniture ande home decor.
103. Art by Linda Roesch, Linda Roesch, Roscoe. Original watercolor and acrylic paintings of animals and Midwestern scenes.
104. Quail Honey, Josilyn Ulvestad, Brookings. Sweet locally made honey, food and skincare items.
105. Paint ‘N Stuff, Collin DeBoer, Hartford: Nature and wildlife paintings on unique materials.
A-B. P.S. Indian Tacos, Worthington, Minn. Indian tacos, elephant ears, nachos, pop, water.
C-D. Daniel’s European Cuisine, Seabrook, Texas. Gyros, alligator, shark, shrimp, Philly steak, Cajun cheeseburger, garlic parmesan fries, blooming onion, lemonade, iced tea.
E-G. Specific Foods, Mazeppa, Minn. Corn dogs, cheese curds, Texas taters, lemonade, pop, water.
H. Cranston Family Concessions, Somerset, Wis. Hawaiian shaved ice.
I-J. Natural Abundance, Aberdeen. Local, grass-fed burgers, Abun-wich (veggie pita pocket), cold pasta salad, kombucha, iced tea.
K. Rock N Roll Tacos, Williston, N.D. Steak or chicken tacos or nachos, fries, mango on a stick, corn on the cob.
L-M. The Brass Kettle, Aberdeen. Brisket grilled cheese, soda.
P. Pester Mini Donuts, White. Mini donuts, cinnamon and sugar, hot fudge and maple glaze, water.
Q. Tobin’s Lemonade, Aberdeen. Fresh-squeezed lemonade.
R-S. Stapleton’s Tornado Funnel Cakes, Wentworth. Funnel cakes, flavored lemonade, water.
T-U. Kristi’s Concessions, Wolsey. Walking tacos, nachos, super and deluxe nachos, hot dogs, barbecues, pretzels, candy bars, chips, taffy, pickles, jumbo freeze pops, pop, water.
V-W. Grassland Goodies, Eureka. Gourmet grilled cheese, kuchen, frozen cheesecake on a stick, frozen cookie dough on a stick, blended ice coffees, strawberry smoothie, frozen hot chocolate, fresh lemonade, tea, water.
X. Mediterranean Corner Grill, Clearwater, Fla. Chicken teriyaki plate, taco, and bowl, water.
Y-Z. Big Woods Concessions, Northville. Hand-beer-battered cheese curds, onion rings, French fries, chicken strips, corn dogs, hot dogs, walking tacos, nachos, super nachos, deep-fried Oreos, deep fried cookie dough, deep fried candy bars, flavored ice coffee, soda/water, pulled pork sandwiches
AA. F&R Greek Cuisine, Lawton, Okla. Gyros on pita bread, chicken delight on pita bread, pork on pita bread, Greek salad.
CC-DD. Wild Bill’s Olde Fashion Soda, Carlisle, Iowa. Stainless steel souvenir mugs with daily refills of fountain soda.