iHeartRadio Audio Imaging and Content Producer
We’re creating the future of audio entertainment. Exciting right? Want to be part of it? Read on…
ARN (Australian Radio Network) is one of the leading broadcasters in the country with ownership or investments in 12 radio stations nationwide. Our brands include KIIS and Pure Gold, along with iHeartRadio and The Edge. We do Radio, DAB+, Music Streaming, Podcasts, Digital, Mobile, Live Events, Activations and Partnerships and we entertain and influence over four million listeners across Australia every week!
The iHeartRadio Audio Imaging and Content Producer is responsible for creating and producing audio imaging, packaging, content and promos for the iHeartRadio platform.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Meet all assigned and agreed production deadlines to iHeartRadio’s established high standards of creativity and quality.
- Timely response to topical imaging opportunities (seize the day imaging).
- Responsible for the production and distribution of the weekly iHeartRadio Countdown for KIIS and syndication partners.
- Editing of interviews, show segments, vignettes or other weekly content requirements
- Oversee the editing and selection of award entries across the year.
- APRA reporting for all iHeartRadio in association
- Support the Music Director with production related support such as carting of music, long form shows and promos
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Production experience – ability and experience using audio production software and equipment for editing interviews, audio grabs, producing show promos and required audio for both on air and review purposes.
- A minimum of two-years’ experience using Pro Tools (or equivalent).
- Ability to record, mix, edit, (carting, basic nexgen skills – at a multitrack level) and enhance audio in a timely and prompt manner.
- Creative writing skills for contributing to, or complete unsupervised, show or station promos, imaging, and/or related integrated client commitments.
- Experience with working on both station and client-integrated campaigns in the capacity of writing creative copy and brief sheets for talent.
- Suitable radio, media, audio-visual qualifications from AFTRS, WAAPA or equivalent highly desirable
- Flexibility and ability to work autonomously
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working at ARN because we are a fun and fast paced place to work. You’ll be part of a dynamic and supportive team who are passionate about Energising Brands. Working here gives you access to great benefits like: A bonus week of leave, paid parental leave, annual learning and development program including study leave and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our continuing success, please press the APPLY button and upload your cover letter and resume by close of business 11 January 2019.
You can find more about us at www.arn.com.au and connect with us via Twitter (@ausradionetwork) and LinkedIn (Linkedin /australianradionetwork)