Audio Network is music company first and foremost. We love music, and it shows in the creativity, talent and breadth of our roster, and the craft that goes into making our music.
Simply put, we create original, high-quality music for brands, broadcasters, filmmakers and creatives, all over the world and we work with a roster of more than 1000 artists, including renowned composers, respected singer songwriters and both known and emerging artists, streaming on all major platforms.
Audio Network has more than 160,000 tracks in its catalogue, spanning every genre and mood imaginable.
From Coca-Cola and Saatchi & Saatchi to HBO… we’ve helped them tell their iconic stories. Will you help shape ours?
Who are we looking for?
A bright, organised person with a strong interest in music and media, to take on the busy role of Admin Assistant.
You’ll be an all-round office star, supporting the team across admin, sales and marketing. Your responsibilities include:
Office Operations and Administration
• Manage all general office maintenance, postage, supplies and equipment
• Ensure the office is always fully stocked with everything needed for a comfortable and productive office
• Manage contracts and relationships with vendors and service providers
• Tracking office and tech budgets with monthly reporting
• Provide close support to the General Manager on a range of ad-hoc projects
Technology & systems
• Liaise with external IT consultants and UK based IT team to ensure the team’s technological requirements are met
• Assist with data cleaning and CMS maintenance activities to maintain data integrity
• Work with TV team to manage hard drives including buying, loading & distribution
Wellbeing and culture
• Be a culture champion! Implement initiatives which promote teamwork and a positive workplace culture
• Implement work policies as necessary
• Assist in onboarding new hires
• Plan group activities and assist with hosted events
• Assist with basic Work, Health and Safety tasks
Sales & Marketing Support
• Handle incoming customer queries via phone, email and live chat
• Input customer data into CMS
• Provide music sourcing assistance when required
• Assist Marketing Manager with events, digital marketing and other ad hoc tasks.
• Min 1 year working in an office environment preferably in an office, sales or marketing assistant role.
• Experience in a creative industry preferred
• At Audio Network we put our customers at the center of everything we do and so the successful applicant will have a similar outlook and have a history of providing excellent customer service.
• Experience in using Salesforce is preferable but not essential.
• Strong level of music appreciation or technical music skills
Your Special Skills
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
• High energy level
• Passion for music and television
• Personable & social
• Excellent verbal & written communication
• Enthusiastic outlook
• Able to work autonomously within a framework
• Driven and self-motivated